Monday, January 28, 2008

Funny Pictures I found today...


Okay, this is just funny. I was looking through pictures with Tacey for one of her school projects and I came across these from our trip to Yellowstone in September of 2007. It was SO COLD that day! It actually snowed on us while we were in the park. Anyway, this is how Dallin and McCade were walking around the park. Isn't that funny?



Anyway, the point of the trip was to get THIS picture. (The one of the kids to the right.) We've taken the same picture at the same place on the same weekend for the last several years. This was before the snow...
This one becomes our Christmas Card. If you didn't get one, it is probably because I don't have your address. Maybe you should post me your information so I can get you one, huh? Hint...hint.....


Old Faithful is still cool when it is cold. And it REALLY easy to get a seat, no one is there!



Love to you all!
Danielle