Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Not much 'til now

Okay, so we have just been hangin' around, so there hasn't been much to post - with the exception of this movie the kids made based on their Dad's legendary 'Search for Falling Rock'.




HMMMMM. . . looking at it again, it is easy to see the natural tendancies toward performance in the kids. Wonder where they get it?
But then today we got a new Niece/Cousin - Haley Louise Thomas born August 12th, as an Anniversary present for her parents. She was a tiny baby only 6lbs. 4.75 oz and 20 inches. Laura had some problems as a result of the delivery, so it probably good she is teeny. I, per usual, took a BUNCH of pictures, and THEN they gave me the password for their blog! (MUAH-HAH-HA!). So I will also post a bunch of stuff on their blog; feel free to visit it to see my abuse of power!


Tacey and Haley


On a sad note. . . I would like to mention that a good friend of the family, Pricilla passed away last week. Our hearts are with everyone she was close to.

School starts on Thursday. I, as always, have had fun with the kids this summer, so I am always sad to see that end. But it should add some new things to post!




That's it for now!




Danielle