Monday, April 15, 2013

Drops, can't find the drops. . .

I am still trying to count my drops of awesome, but I haven't done so well at that the last few days.
So, maybe if I am publicly accountable I will do better.

I remembered to buy Tacey treats for her ACT test.
Drop of Awesome
I also remembered to put oils on her feet the night before so she would sleep well and be relaxed.
Drop of Awesome
I also got up at 6:30. ON. A. SATURDAY.
She wanted Chorizo and Eggs for breakfast before the ACT.
I did that, with homemade Tortillas.
Several drops of Awesome.
I sat through McCade's Dress Rehearsal for the Talent Show.
Yeah, lots of drops there.
It was a show, but there wasn't all that much talent.
Lots of drops.
I bought him a new shirt so he would feel confident.
Drop of Awesome.
I put oils on everyone's feet at least once this week.
4 people, 2 feet each
That is at least 
8 Drops of Awesome
But I did some of them more than once, so it is really more than that.

Okay, I feel better now.

-danielle