Monday, September 8, 2008

I guess I should . . .

I was going to let my birthday just pass by with no acknowledgement of the event. Truly, I refuse to admit to anything close to my chronological age, as you truly are as old as you feel, right? But, I am forced to look at recent events and make a few comments. . .



I must be barely over a year old; I just learned how to walk.

I must be in the eighth grade; I attend a significant number of middle school athletic events.

I must be barely into my 20's; I just graduated from college.



In rememberance of that day an undisclosed number of years ago, here is my first picture.

Don't you think the black and white is a nice effect?

I guess I should be worried; Tacey prayed I would have a nice birthday and not get any older this morning. Either time is going to stop, or I am going to drop dead!

Happy Birthday to me!

Danielle