Friday, September 18, 2009

Before the weekend starts. . .

Just a quick post before the weekend, since I am CERTAIN I will be taking A LOT of pictures over the next 24 hours. This week was a busy one, I had to attend rehearsals for the Miss Russett (Yes, young girls actually compete for the honor of having a potato as part of their name) on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday night I had to teach choreography for another event, so I took SOME pictures, but I will fill you in on the rest. The Senior Dance Team!
Tacey's dance team performed at Miss Russett. They did REALLY well, and I think presented a really positive image for the studio. Whoever scheduled them as entertainment in the Miss Russett pageant was a GENIUS! (oh, WAIT! That was. . . ME! haha).
Unfortunately,the Miss Russett pageant was at the same time as Dallin's football game. (I HATE missing those, grrrrr). But this week he was chosen to be one of the captains.
That's the guy! Number 38!He got to help with what I assume was the coin toss. How many football players does it take to toss a coin? I guess, and 2 referees! He also played Nose Guard. At least I think that is what they told me it was called. Nose Guard (I don't know if that is one word or two!) sounds like a potentially painful position, but I guess ALL football positions are potentially painful! He's the kid with the football socks on. I think it's funny he has full black legs while the other kids look like they stole their Dad's church socks! He played opposite another kid that Shane said had 5 inches and 30 pounds on him, but he did well and did his job. (Whatever that job is as a noseguard!)
I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow, as it is SPUD DAY and it looks like the weather will cooperate! I LOVE the Spud Tug! Unfortunately, this year ALL my sisters have abandoned me. I won't mention names but you KNOW who you are (Laura & Jilana). I guess pictures will have to do this year!
Danielle