Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Week that was . . .

In traditional style, we had a week of 'busy-ness'. Tuesday Tacey had a basketball game - and she did AWESOME! Her team did lose, but they only lost by 6 points. It was a good game and a repectable loss. I had previously emailed my Uncle Danny and let him know when Tacey had games, and he surprised us and showed up! It was a very nice thing for him to do - I really appreciated it.



Shooting and MAKING a foul shot. Then she made another. . . And ANOTHER!!!! I am really glad she is starting to learn to jump when she shoots.
Wednesday night Dallin had his first basketball practice, and McCade has his on Monday, so we will soon be posting a ton of pictures of nothing but kids chasing basketballs again! Friday night I was in charge of a party at church. This is where I normally get my Santa pictures!




McCade and the Man in Red!




Dallin & Santa!
I didn't get picture of Tacey on Santa's Lap this year. I was sad. She and her Dad 'disappeared' from the party watch a Basketball game (with permission). I will have to figure out how to get my picture some other way. . .
* In Shane and Tacey's defense, it was a really big game - Shelley against their rivals; Firth. Shane is a Firth alumni, and his company just did a major overhaul on the gym floor, and he did end up sitting and watching the game with all the guys he played Basketball with in High School. It was a good thing he went!*
Saturday night Tacey danced at the half of several basketball games at the High School. One of the Moms on the Basketball team asked me "Is there ANYTHING she can't do?" Nice compliment, huh? I would have posted the entire number, but it is too big for the blog. These pictures will have to do.



See how nice I am? I put her name underneath her so you can see which ine she is. They do a decent job of looking all the same - as they are a team and all. . . but then you REALLY have to know who you are looking for!





I am hoping to get the Christmas Tree up early this week - pray it will happen!


Danielle