Sunday, November 29, 2009

It is that time again. . .

*sigh*
So it is that time of year again - the time when I have to try to find a picture for the Christmas Card. I really like the years when I have a good picture of the kids from some amazing activity we did during the year. However, Tacey has lost her braces since then and I couldn't let her appear in the Christmas card in braces when she now has this beautiful, expensive smile! I decided I should take a special picture just for the card. The best time to do this would be right after church when I knew they looked somewhat nice. Also, if I take it myself, then I am GUARANTEED not to be in it! Anyway, as I like to pretend I am a photographer, this is a few of the shots I took in the freezing weather in just 10 minutes after church today!
A little fuzzy. I got a new camera, and I am still getting used to it.
Nice, gotta love the cheeze-ball on the right.
This is nice one - probably one of the best. Still a little bit of Cheeze there in the middle. (That seemed to be the theme for the day.)
Solo picture of McCade.

Solo picture of Tacey. This is the Historical park, but I think the airconditioner in the back looks a little suspicious.
Solo picture of Dallin.
Having a little fun.
Little models. (Still with cheeze.)

This one has a bit of editing, and is my favorite.
Danielle