Sunday, August 8, 2010

Only Two Days left for 'Family' Vacation

After we dropped Shane off at the Airport, he was tied up in Las Vegas for a few days. During that time I let the kids be sick; I figure you can't fight a losing battle. He finally was able to return Thursday Night. So that left us two days. We started Friday at the beach.

One day, I am going to take a vacation with Just McCade to a beach resort so we can body Board and sit by the water all day for an entire week! He's my child who has the same deep love for the Ocean that I do. I really crave hearing the waves as I wake up in the morning and go to sleep at night. I really miss the Ocean. . . Now that he spent so much time at the beach; McCade has the same cravings. We could be there all day and all night.

His wave skills were greatly improved!



Yep, he's definitely my kid.

Tacey did inherit the 'I want to always be tan' gene; I think I am the only one in the family that got that one!

Dal had fun too. . .
Then we stopped by to say goodbye to Pama at her house, then visited Big Grandpa & Grandma Jo while she was in the hospital.

That night the girls went one direction, and the boys went another. Shane, Dallin, McCade, Scott and Grandpa went to the PADRES game in Petco Stadium. They had a BLAST!



Andrea, Shannon, Tacey& I went to see the touring company of my favorite musical - In The Heights. Okay, I will be honest; I saw the Original Broadway Cast, and this cast was not at that level, but they were still very good, and the story still made me cry.

Andrea took this picture inside the Theatre; she immediately got into trouble. HAHA!

And McCade, well his fondest wish came true at the game. I gave each of the boys $20.00 and told them to spend it however they wanted. McCade has ALWAYS wanted a foam finger - and he FINALLY GOT ONE!

Danielle