Sunday, September 5, 2010

Football; Dallin

Dallin LOVES football. I mean, he REALLY LOVES football.
I have tried to figure out why he loves it so; he has a large team. He doesn't start, so he doesn't see as much playing time as some of the other team members. These things don't matter; he simply loves it.
I have thought long and hard about this, and I think it is several things. First, he really enjoys the technical side of Football. His little (actually, really BIG) brain really understands the game. At any given time he can tell you who did what, why they did it and what they could have done to make the play more successful. Unfortunately, his body does not move as quickly as his mind; yet. ( I am VERY hopeful). He also enjoys the feeling of being part of the team. And, then there is the added bonus of getting to hit people for no reason in particular. But, I think that may be a 'boy thing'.
In any case, he is a handsome football player and looks really good in his gear. Here are several pictures of him in action. He is number 83; his Dad's old number.


That's him in the front of the huddle.
He works so hard at Football. I have great hopes that he will continue to improve and play for as long as he wants to!
Danielle