Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A little progress. . .

 Okay!
There is serious scanning to do, and I am still far from done, but I made SERIOUS progress on my contract work yesterday!
Lets hope my life keeps letting me do so!
Keep your fingers crossed!
Today is flying day for the baby robins!
My regret for the day is that I didn't take their picture while they were bouncing around on the beam in carport.
Serious cuteness.
Koda, the bird assassin, is on house arrest & has been delegated to the front yard while they learn to fly.
Don't want a repeat of yesterday's fiasco.
Besides, I learned the hard way this morning that baby robins are snacks that don't agree with him.
Nope, no details, I will spare you that.
I freaked out Shane this morning when I popped out of bed close to 6:00am to go to early morning Zumba. The Zumba triathlon is VERY soon, and Tacey & I are signed up. She will be fine: all young, skinny and full of energy.
Me? Well, I better train a bit, lets just leave it at that!

-danielle