Monday, April 14, 2008

I am SO tired of sitting!


Okay, I started attending parts of rehearsals, and I am comfortable with all the changes. Here are pictures of the permanent marker they used to write the word 'yes' on my leg before surgery. I can't wash there because it is in the cast! I am hoping maybe I can scrub it off when I go for my post-op checkup on thursday. I also decorated my toes since they were driving me nuts. They are always in my periferal vision! No one had time to do it for me, so my yoga came in handy when I did my toes. I can't really bend my leg very far, so it took some pretzeling of my body to make it work. I still haven't had the stamina or energy to find some flats I like well enough to wear, but won't be sad that only one shoe is worn out. Right now I am using my crocs and a set of tennis shoes. Well, not a set, just half of them; the right half. Anyway, I am trying to be back at school this week. They are going to make me pay for a disabled parking pass. That doesn't seem fair, does it?
On the upside! it is going to be 70 degrees today!
Happy Spring!
Danielle