Friday, April 11, 2008

Randomness...

Okay, so I feel pretty darn good today, especially since I was for the most part up yesterday. My leg doesn't hurt nearly as bad as my hands do from the crutches! I asked Shane how long the pain in my hands would last. He said until about 2 weeks after I lose the crutches. So OKAY... I also had some of the cotton of the soft cast begin fraying today, so I kinda tucked it in. As I did this, I could see they had not washed the big 'yes' they had written on my leg before surgery! Now, I am glad they wrote it, I didn't want they opening the wrong ankle, but now I have an 'es' sticking out of my cast. Too funny. McCade finds the entire thing very funny. Well, they cancelled my class today, so I get to not feel bad about resting, which is good. There is always homework...
Danielle