Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Begining of Baseball

Well, Baseball began last night. I froze to death! It was so cold that the dog cried until I let him sit on my lap in my blanket. He normally tries to get off his leash and get me to walk him around, but he was content to sit and stay warm. (Not that I could walk him anyway, I think even with his little size he would knock me off my crutches.)Dallin had his first baseball game last night. He was VERY excited. He came home from school and changed right into his uniform. His team lost, but over all they played really well. He struck out, but so did several other boys; most of the boys in fact. He didn't notice everyone else though, and was disappointed in himself. We had a talk and then he felt better. He seems to be a permanent fixture in center field. When all was said and done, he told me he had a really good time and that the game was fun. So, we will call it a victory in all the ways that really count when you are 9 years old.

That's about all for now!

Danielle