Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's Mother's Day!

I am thankful to my incredibly AMAZING Mom, and my Fantastic Grandma(s) for making me who I am today (or for not disowning me in spite of who I am!). I am also thankful for the women who have made my wonderful husband the man he is today. Speaking of Mother's Day, I received wonderful gifts from my children and a new cell phone from my family. I just have to decide which cell phone I want. . . But I wanted to share this particular present with all of you. . . . . . . .
Dallin DREW AND WATERCOLORED this ALL BY HIMSELF! An artist came to his class and explained the techniques.
HE DID NOT TRACE THIS!
It may make the other kids jealous, but this sucker is getting a frame and a place of honor on a wall!
We spent yesterday morning in the mountains. The kids and the dog ran around and hiked with their cousins; I sat in the car. It snowed the day before, it hadn't really warmed up so it was still around. They saw lots of deer and elk while hiking, had a small snowball fight and basically enjoyed being outside after a winter of structured indoor stuff.

Tacey and Dallin


McCade


Cousin Cole, Dallin, Tacey, McCade, Cousin Jarrett & Cousin Wyatt

We had a good time and are looking forward to many mountain adventures this summer; hopefully by then I will be able to walk.....

Happy Mother's Day!

Danielle