Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Real Men Play Baseball in the Rain


Dallin is still playing baseball, and I have to say that he and his team never once let the unpredictable Idaho weather distract them from playing their hardest. However, the wind would come from the west and be cold, then the northeast and be even colder. Then it would come from the east and be warm. Frankly, it was all a bit random. We did get cold rain during the game; I wondered if they were going to call it. The sky looks cool though! They never did call the game, and the boys played hard in the rain. I sat, once again huddled in my blanket. Dallin kept his head and remembered to jump out of the batter's box when one of his teammates was stealing home even though he was getting very wet. He did play right field as well as center field. He also was walked onto base, and then stole his way around and scored a run. I know his team won, but as we all know I am not the most baseball-savvy person; I don't know by how much.
Danielle