Friday, May 16, 2008

This is my new fashion statement. . . . .

Well, this is my STYLIN' new boot. I will be in this for another 6 weeks. I can start to put weight on my foot, but ONLY when I am wearing this. I have to say, putting my foot in the boot forced it into a 90 degree angle for the first time since I injured it seven weeks ago. I thought I was going to cry. (The nurse said many people do.) On the up side, I don't have to wear it when I sleep. This means that last night was the first night I didn't have to take medication to sleep. HOORAY! I also get to move it, as long as I don't make it go beyond that 90 degree angle, and I have NO WEIGHT on it. I have a picture of my leg as they took the cast off. I would post it but honestly, it is just too gross.

This is a picture of Dallin at the pool last summer, but I am going to give a baseball update. (I just thought you should see his cute face while I tell you about him!) Anyway, he had another baseball game last night. I honestly have no idea if his team won or not. (I think they lost.) But he did hit the ball this time! Unfortunately he hit it right at the first baseman, so he was out at first. But he was happy. He also fielded the one random ball that made it to center field. So a good night for Dallin and Baseball.

Danielle