Monday, October 5, 2009

Dallin"s 11th Birthday!

Well, for Dallin's Birthday I took him and some of his buddies bowling. Tacey and McCade got to go along by default. This is Dallin bowling. He didn't do too bad.
This is McCade. He obivously had a form all his own.
This is Dallin's friend Matt. Matt had given up and was going for complete fun, not points.
This blur is Tacey. I am not sure why she launched the ball so far away from the lane. *Whatever*
This is the group. we have Ben, McCade, Isaac, Matt, Dallin, Byron & Tacey. A crazy bunch of kids.
Byron is usually a pretty good bowler I guess, but he was having an off day. This was his reaction to finally bowling a spare.
I told Byronit was okay if he bowled badly, they had a playoff game for the football team in just two days, so he was just saving his GOOD luck for then.
I didn't do the 'cake thing' when we took everyone out. I did buy a brownie sundae so they could sing to him after they ate lunch. They looked like a bunch of pirahna!
As with Tacey's friends I made them pose for pictures! This is the 'football guys' plus McCade signalling the point is GOOD!
Cool Dudes!
Even cooler Dudes.
Just hangin', bein' cool.
This is Dallin and his Triple-Fudge with Milk Chocolate Frosting Birthday Cake! He wrote his own name on his cake. All those Scout Blue and Gold Banquets are paying off.
This is the singing and candle blowing!
This is Dallin's Big Birthday Present. His Dad bought it for him. Yes, it is real. No, it does NOT live in his room.
All in all, I think he had a great day!
Danielle