Monday, October 12, 2009

Dallin's Birthday Present

On Saturday, everyone EXCEPT me went out to play with Dallin's Birthday Present. (I stayed home by choice, it's amazing how much cleaning you can get done when no one is around!) I understand Tacey and McCade took most of these pictures. There were seriously over 75 of them. Most of them were ones Tacey took of herself while making faces. But here we go!

The Shotgun is still heavy for the boys, so Shane jimmy-rigged something to help them out. This is Dallin using his new present.
Shane and Dallin.
McCade & Shane.
Tacey.
Shane with a watchful eye - that is Dallin.
Dallin the Marksman.

Reloading - Shane, Dallin & McCade.
VERY watchful eye over McCade.
Tacey - a REAL woman.
I think Dallin really likes his present. I think they also had a lot of fun even though it was VERY cold!
Danielle