Thursday, October 1, 2009

Neither Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor Snow, Nor Hail. . .Shall keep us from PLAYOFFS!

Okay, so I didn't even BOTHER to try and edit these few pictures. There was NO POINT!

Lets just say that Dallin had a football game on Wednesday. It was at Firth. When they play at Firth it is at the High School Football Field. Parents have to sit on the bleachers. Although it is a good view for High School ball, it makes it really hard to see when the kids are shorter - like say. . . 5th grade!

Just take my word for it, he is playing Nose Guard there.




I was hoping it would show up in the other two pictures, but you can't REALLY see as well as I had hoped, BUT it is SNOWING AND RAINING like CCCRRRAAAAAZZZYYYYYY! Poor kids, poor parents, it was just generally icky.




Snow in the lights





Snow on my Jeans


Basically, we just froze. On the GOOD side - THEY WON!!!!! 39-6!!!!! This means we get to go to the PLAYOFFS!!!! (In the rain, and the snow, . . . )

Danielle