Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dance Recital 2010

Dance Recital is ALWAYS not just a big day, but a big WEEK in our house.
This year was no different, as Pinewood Derby AGAIN fell on the night of Dress Rehearsal. But, as McCade will be an 11-yr old Scout next year, that was the last time that will happen. Dress rehearsal went well, and Recital went EVEN BETTER! As I danced again this year,and Tacey had TONS of hair changes that needed to be made, I didn't get many 'Candid' pictures. But the professional ones I always pay for turned out VERY good.


Dallin at Dress Rehearsal. Does this face look familiar? I KNOW I have posted pictures of BOTH McCade and Tacey with their tongues out while working hard in the recent past! Here is Dallin's contribution to the same theme.

Handsome McCade - tap class!

Handsome Dallin - Tap Class!

Dallin & McCade. They look like they GET ALONG in this picture. Photographs can be SOOOO deceiving.

Tacey in her Dance Team Costume.

Tap Costume.

Ballet Costume - one of TWO of them. This is my favorite of the two; I like the tutu. And there are the coveted Pointe Shoes!

The other Ballet Picture. She likes this one better. I think it is because she liked the dance better! (It was her favorite one this year!)

This is BY FAR the FAVORITE PICTURE! Everyone agrees. Doesn't she look like the cover of a Dance Magazine?

Dancing. . . it's what we do!

Danielle

***Okay, I admit, there are no pictures of me; one of the advantages of being the camera OWNER. However, 25 months after snapping my Achilles tendon, I danced in recital. I admit, I cried while dancing - mostly out of happiness and gratitude. They told me I wouldn't do it again, but I DID! I cannot express the gratitude I felt for what seems like such a small thing - it was HUGE in my world.***