Sunday, June 27, 2010

Remember this?

Remember this? This is what McCade did when Laura came over and watched him while Shane and I went to New York. Yep, he was stuck and couldn't unlatch the kennel once he got in there. Why he thought it would be a good idea, especially with Rufus in there too, I will never know.


Well, time has passed and apparently the pain of that situation has left his memory because I heard him yelling for his brother. This is not uncommon, but there was definitely a sound of panic I had never heard before. Well, his brother had had enough of him that day, so he ignored him. I, as the ever-attentive Mother I am, went to go investigate. This is what I found:


This time he was in Koda's kennel. It is MARKEDLY smaller than Rufus' kennel; at least this time he didn't try to lock himself AND Koda in at the same time. The biggest problem with this was that BECAUSE it was so small, not only could he not maneuver enough to unlatch the door, he also was having difficulty breathing.

I did make him struggle through long enough to take a picture, but then I let him out.

HAHA

Danielle
After note: Poor Rufus fell victim to Brain Cancer and has left to live with Heavenly Father. We, especially McCade and Koda, miss him. *We Love You Rufus*